Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Flannel Rag Quilt
Here is the Flannel Rag Quilt that I made for my mother-in-law. I made this for her 75th birthday. I embroidered each block on my sewing machine. It now lays across the back of her livingroom couch.
Posted by
Treasa
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Very colorful! I have done the same thing, stitching embroidery designs on the flannel.
Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to world of blogging! It is such fun and there are so many great blogs out there to read! :)
Pretty quilt. I like the colors. I am sure your mother in law apprecitaes it. So colorful.
This looks warm and snuggly! Lovely bright colours!
What a beautiful happy quilt, and the embroidery is exquisite. Your mother in law must be immune to MIL jokes, as this quilt shows great love.
Post a Comment