Friday, January 2, 2009

Bloggers not playing nice

First off Happy New Year! a day late. I hope everyone has a great year in 2009. I am looking forward to getting a lot of projects completed. First off is changing my blog background. Every time I have tried to change it I get the message "widgets are being deleted". I have no idea how to fix this so I just cancel the page change. I guess I am going to have to get my husband to fix it for me. I also wanted to add some pictures of fabric that I got for Christmas. Well blogger will not let me add pictures today. So I will try and do that tomorrow or next week. I have a busy weekend planned. Unfortunately it is working not playing.

Happy Quilting....Treasa

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Treasa try again tomorrow. I too was having a hard time loading pictures today.

Jean said...

I agree...Some days things here just don't work as well, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Jean said...

did you get this problem fixed? Come visit around the blogs, come on out and play...you know you want to...(VBG)

Betsy said...

where have you been?