Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy and safe 4th. Hubby and I are going to go walking this morning at a wildlife preserve near our home. Then we are planning on a cookout with some family.
On another note I spoke with my daughter in law in England this morning. She will be flying to Atlanta on July 8th. Her and the grandkids will be staying with her father until she purchases a house. She is planning on living between the two of us. So we will all have an easy time seeing them. It will be so nice to spend more time with them. Bittersweet but nice. They have always been stationed in Eurpoe since Phillip was in the military. Who knows we may even get there for Christmas.
I really need to get busy and start quilting again. I have to get back in the mood. I'm working on it. :) I have a lot of "quilty stuff" in mind. Soon, I promise. I really don't know how you ladies do it that have full time jobs, families at home and produce so much. By the time I get home I am wore out. :) Maybe I need to take some vitamins. And keep your blogs current, I always seem to have time to read them.
HAPPY 4th!!!!!
In Rememberence of my Son.
Happy Quilting....Treasa



.jpg)


11 comments:
How nice that your daughter will be closer now. I take it they have been stationed in England?
Glad you are back, I know this has had to be a horribly trying time for you the last few months. I hope to see you posting more again. Just browse around the blogs a bit, that will get you revved up and quilting again!
I'm glad to hear that they are moving back to the states. I know it will be nice to have them so close to be able to see them more easily. I think about your family and your loss often. I hope you are doing well.
Glad to see your blog today. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Glad your back....I found your blog back in May and you all have been in my thoughts. I really love your work and glad you share your inspiration.
Nice to see back to blogging again! We know there are more important things in life and you are certainly entitled to a blog break. Hope you had a nice holiday!
I finished up my part of the qov quilts this weekend so they'll be on their way to you soon. Sherry is going to bind them while she's on vacation (gotta love friends who trade services!!). I think about you all the time and wonder how you're doing. You'll quilt again when you're ready to. One day the feeling will just come.
How wonderful to have the family moving back close to everyone.
I keep you in my heart and prayers Treasa... Thanks for a picture of Phillip's headstone -- it is very touching and I'm forever grateful for his service and for his wonderful parents and family.
Your blog finally loaded for me this evening. I'd been trying regularly just about every day. As I was just showing my husband Phil's head stone the blog once again closed on me. Please know that I do think of you and your family often.
Thank you for allowing media coverage of your son's remains arriving back in the United States. We all should be seeing the great losses this country is suffering. My thoughts are with you.
I just wanted you to know I've thought of you often in the past couple of months.
I'm so glad that you feel able to
continue with your blog, I've checked regularly and thought about your family often. Its wonderful you will be seeing you daughter in law and grandchildren more often.
I have just started my own blog and would love you to come and visit.
Karen
Post a Comment