Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bee Happy Quilt

 


I finally got the material and pattern to make this quilt. A friend is having a baby next month. I want to get the quilt made as soon as possible. Then I am going to try and freemotion quilt it on my sewing machine. Supposedly it is a pretty simple process. If I can't then I have a friend that is a longarm quilter and she can do it on her machine.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and your new adventure in quilting. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Your baby quilt project looks like fun!

Phyl said...

Love the pattern and the fabric!

I am having a bag give-a-way to celebrate my 200th post! Come here to check it out:
http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/03/200th-post-woot-woot.html

Teresa said...

Hi and welcome to blogging and to our blog ring. I love the bright colors in your quilts and will look forward to getting to know you through our blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hmm -- I stopped by yesterday and left a comment - don't see it -- anyway, stopped by again today to get your url so I can add it to my chatter list.

Glad you joined the blog world. Good luck with your project -- looks fun!

Candace said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm new to blogging to, and I cherish every comment that I receive, especially ones like yours. I am looking forward to seeing your Bee Happy quilt, I'm sure the happy colors will add happiness to your friend and her baby.