Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Quilting Goodies

I haven't gotten very far on the "Bee Happy" quilt. We have been busy with work and I took a few days to meet my parents in West Virgina. Hopefully I will get back to working on it soon. In the meantime, I have purchased a few books. They are Four Seasons of Table Toppers by Lynette Jensen, The Quilters Catalog By Meg Cox and 9 - Patch Pizazz by Judy Sisneros. I saw a couple of patterns in 9-Patch Pizazz that I really liked. In the Table Toppers book I want to make the Winter Scape table runner with the snowmen for my grandchildren. I thought this would be a cute topper for them to enjoy.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Good luck with your quilt -looks like it will be darn cute! So many quilts I'd like to make, so little time! (Found you through Lucy's blog.)

Anonymous said...

Careful you don't end up like me with lots of NESYs -- aka not even started yet. lol

Teresa said...

Gotta love the books! I have a regular library going now and I enjoy just looking through them from time to time.