I just want to wish all Fathers a Happy Fathers Day. Especially mine. He has always been there for me.Dad retired from the Navy after 20 years in 1974. It was so nice to have him home every day.I am truly a Daddy's girl.Here is my Dad,my sister and I [I'm the one on the right of the screen]. This picture was taken last month for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary.Of course I sent Dad a card and forgot to put the stamp on it. Duh...he will get it sometime this week. Better late than never.I hope you had a great day Dad.






3 comments:
Thanks for coming and visiting my blog. It is great to meet new friends who blog. I can't wait to see the Bee quilt.
What a nice tribute Treasa and a great pic. Your mailing issue reminds me the time I sent a pkg to my folks for xmas. I did not have the money to express mail it and of course I was late getting it in the mail I found out later it arrived on time..The guy after me happened to know my folks and paid for it to go express mail. Funny how things work out - huh? I'm sure your Dad will be thrilled to get your card regardless of when it arrives.
How are you doing? I see that you joined us at 3 Sisters Cyber Quilting. You have a lot of welcome to the group messages.
Post a Comment