Well, I haven't had time to quilt lately. Also I do not have a dedicated place to quilt. I have to use the dining room table and I really don't like that. I would love to have a "quilting room". Where I could just go in and quilt then leave it and close the door. As it is now, get everything out, set it up,and sew. Then I can't stand the mess so I put it all away so everyone doesn't see my mess. I tried sewing in the extra bedroom but that didn't work to well either. I use that as "den". I like to watch different tv programs than my husband.Maybe I can get my husband to build me a quilt room one day. We need the room. We only have 2 bedrooms.I did go to my local quilt shop yesterday,Overall Quilter.They are having an aniversary sale. I signed up for a paper piecing class in September. I will be learning to make the Millenium Star. So I bought all the material,batting, etc. for that.I started out picking the material in a christmas theme but halfway thru a saw a paisley print that I really liked. So I had to start all over again.September seems like a long time away.Oh and I also bought some material to make christmas placemats and napkins. I had planned on beginning those today, but I have been doing other things. Just can't seem to get started.So hopefully I will begin those next weekend.I know I will be busy with work this week.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Nothing Quilty....yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment