
Well, I had good intentions on the exercise. I walked two days on the treadmill. Then this afternoon i slipped coming out of the spray room. I have never had a twisted ankle before but I do now! At least I did not drop the cabinet door that I just lacquered. My ankle swelled up quickly. Of course my husband was nowhere to be found. He was in the other building,assembling the cabinets that the door was going onto. I also have bruises on each arm where the door jabbed me. So I will get back on track next week hopefully. In the meantime I am going to work on a charm quilt that I saw on the internet.
Happy Quilting.....Treasa
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Best of intentions
Posted by
Treasa
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hang in there...you will get better and be back on that treadmill in no time!!
How's your ankle coming along?
Post a Comment