Here is a picture of the first quilt I ever made.I made it for my first grandchild. The pattern is called Cat in the Corner.I never have beena ble to figure out why it was named that. I see no cat. I guess I don't have the Quilter mojo yet. It was a kit I purchased from a quilt shop in NC. I actually cut each little square with scissors!! Never again. I have since found the rotary cutter. Thank goodness. Dakotah was born Dec. 14, 2003. It is hard to believe she will 5 next week.
Happy Quilting....Treasa
Monday, December 8, 2008
My first Quilt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
the quilt is beautiful.
Scissors? Thank godness for the rotary cutter. You did a very good job though.
Your mojo is just fine, Treasa, and that quilt is lovely. I really like the cat in the corner (puss in the corner, where I grew up) block, but I never thought to use it for a baby quilt. Thanks for the idea.
It's lovely Tresa. That's quite a task for a first quilt. And cutting those pieces with scissors -- wow you did a great job and have the patience of a saint.
Yea the Cat in the Corner. Wonder what's behind the name? Does make me curious.
Oh my goodness, this was your first quilt, "beautiful"...
Very very pretty! I cannot believe this was your first quilt. I had no idea what I was doing with my first quilt - it was a MESS! Lol*
Post a Comment