Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope each of you are with the ones you love. I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I have wonderful family and friends. Here in NC and my hometown. My children are healthy.My husband is with me and we are happy.My son is safe in another country, away from his family, but safe. May you each enjoy the rest of your day. I think I am going for a walk in the woods behind our house. Since I know my brother-in-law is not back there hunting today. It would be bad to get shot by a deer hunter on Thanksgiving. :)

Happy Turkey Day....Treasa

2 comments:

Jean said...

Happy Thanksgiving Treasa! Hope you enjoyed your walk.

Happy Camper Quilts said...

The "ornaments" are darling. I'm glad you have been enjoying your hikes/walks and hope your MIL is doing well. Snoopy is quite the bed hog. It's amazing how a small dog can take up soooo much room.