Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A sincere Thank You

I would like to thank each and every person that has left condolences. It really means a lot to my family and myself. I have found that blogging friends are a very thoughtful and tight knit group. I was going to try and reply to each person but it is overwhelming. Also some did not leave email addresses. But again we appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I am hoping I can get back to quilting after Phillip's funeral service on the 27th of April. He will be buried in Arlington. Have a great day.

Treasa

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You have paid the ultimate sacrifice....I am thankful to enjoy the freedoms that I do because of brave men like your son. Please accept my sincerest sympathies.

ImzadiJudy said...

I am truly sorry for the loss of your son and know that this family, former military, appreciates and understands his love for his/our country.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You take care of yourself and know that we are thinking of you.

Julia said...

My prayers are still with you and your family. (((((hugs)))))

Sew Many Stitches said...

I am so very sorry for your loss of your dear son. As a fellow military mom I know the pain of having my sons half way around the world during two different wars but do not know the pain that you and your family are going through at this time. May God Bless each and every one of you and bring you peace and comfort during this time. I also pray that God allows you to use your quilting as a means of therapy to help heal your heart. Thank you and your son for his service to our country.

Lucy said...

Happy Mother's Day Treasa -- my heart is with you today.

Unknown said...

I'm not a military mother, but my other half is RAF and I know how my heart aches when he is in the Desert Lands, just in case.

*hug* Praying for you and his own family.

Kathy said...

Although I just found your blog tonight I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to you and all of the family....

Jackie's Stitches said...

I wanted to let you know that I still have your family in my thoughts.

Sandy said...

I was going through the blogging community,,I'm so sorry for you and your family on the loss of your son..my heart aches for you..may God help you through this time...