Sunday, August 30, 2009

A giveaway...

Go check out Anina's blog @ http://twiddletails.blogspot.com for a great organizing prize. Something I need more of these days. Sorry, blogger wouldn't let me make a ling today. :(

Happy Quilting....Treasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...how are you? Have you found time for some quilting?

Sew glenda said...

Thank you for the giveaway link. God Bless you amd your family.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OK, you haven't checked in for a while. Is everything OK with you and your family? I hope that you are well!!!

Leslie said...

hi Treasa...thanks for coming over to my blog and saying hello. Thanks for saying such nice things about my quilt! i got the snow effect by googling "falling snow blog gadget". then i just added it to my blog

Anonymous said...

It will soon be the one-year anniversary of your son's death. I think about you and check your blog from time to time, just to see if you are back to posting. I'm sure that I am not alone in thinking of you and hoping that you are able to find peace.