Or I should say "treadmill". My foot has gotten better. Gout has set in though.But I am back to walking and exercising. I walked 3 miles today. Gotta get serious now. I have only 8 months to reach my goal. I think I am going to start Weight Watchers again. I found that really helped me. I had to be "accountable" to someone. You don't want to go in there and not have lost any weight. At least I don't. I really liked tracking everything on their website too. It was so much easier to write what you ate and let the system figure your points verses writing it all in a journal. My DH said I got a coupon for no registration fee so it is a good time to rejoin. I'll keep you posted.
Trying to stay motivated :)
Treasa
Friday, October 24, 2008
Getting back on track
Posted by
Treasa
at
8:57 PM
Labels:
treadmill,
weight watcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment