Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ta da.....a flimsy completed!

I got the the Wee Play lap quilt back from the long arm quilter this week.This is the first time I have ever sent a quilt off to be quilted. She did an excellent job. I am very pleased with how it turned it.I really like using the charm packs like this. I love this quilt! It was so easy to put together. This quilt will be used in my husbands truck. I am very cold natured. So it will make a nice cover for my legs. I had an all over floral design quilted on the quilt. It haven't washed yet so it doesn't have the crinkly look.


 


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That flower design is perfect for it. Now it's time for the next one - eh?

Three Birds Inspired said...

Sweet quilt and I love the bright orange!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Looks awesome! Congrats!

Micki said...

Your quilt looks lovely! Great job!
Micki

Christina said...

You did a great job matching your seams, I love the quilt and the quilting.

Karen said...

Love the Wee Play quilt! The fabric is great. Like how you rounded the corners.