Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've Joined Some Swaps

I have decided to join a copule of Christmas swaps. The first one is for christmas ornaments. It is being hosted by Fiesta. Check it out there is still room for swappers.

The other swap is being hosted by Christina .It is a christmas tree lotto block swap. This should be interesting since I have never participated in a swap before.

Happy Quilting....Treasa

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Those cottages are fun to do. I think I may try my hand at the ornament one soon. Sorry I missed that swap. I'll have to check back to see how you're doing with them. Like the cottage blocks - there's lots of room for fun with these!

Jean said...

Have fun swapping! they look like fun. I can't participate this time around, but want to host a Lotto in the future.

Betsy said...

glad to have you. Swapping is such fun because everyone has their own unique style and that always makes quilting more adventurus.

TaraB said...

Swaps are lots of fun... be careful they are addicting! I have 3 going on right now...

Happy Stitching!